International Trainer & Facilitator
Professional goal: Building, delivering and maintaining value in the eyes of your key audiences.
Specialization: Consultative sales, Public Speaking and Negotiations.
Wojciech transfers knowledge in clear yet powerful way, his trainings are inspiring and motivating.
– 2016 training participant, international class
1500+ hours of training and coaching session delivered internationally. Classes facilitated across Europe (UK, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Baltics, Russia, Poland and more) in English.
- Trainings delivered to the audiences of business executives & senior management
- Topics ranging from consultative sales to negotiations and public speaking
- Trained functions include: sales, marketing and HR teams
Certified with international training and skills acquisition companies such as Corporate Visions and BTS.
Trained at United Parcel Service, IKEA, Kiala, MBE oraz NewVoiceMedia.
I can honestly say that for me these has been the BEST classes I have ever attended in my entire life.
– 2016 Public Speaking student
Lecturer at MBA of WSB University in Wroclaw and International Master studies in English.
- Techniques of Public Speaking and Influence in Business
- Lectures for Executives and Top-management
- Student mentoring
Co-founder of the first English-speaking Toastmasters club in Wroclaw
- Competent Communicator certification awarded by Toastmasters International – largest international Public Speaking organization.